Under dash tray

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Sam*

Reaction score
Hello all,
Anyone who has fitted the under dash tray pictured below, please can you tell me the distance between it and the bottom of the dashboard.

Many thanks
Sam

89c1c0883e4e68ffdb87de06a0c7a004.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oooerrrrr misses ! Cheers mate, do the cup holders work ok ? They look shallow

I had one of these the idea is great but in reality there not that brilliant , I would go for a Bambus shelf a lot more practical and a buddy box if you want cup holders

Cheers for info toffo24, I got a bambus style one from VWH just before Christmas, is the best quality one made by SSP.
It such poor quality I couldn't believe it, for £130 I was expecting something swish but for that I got 5 brackets that are dusted with grey primer but not fully covered in it, the bends are not in the same place side to side on the centre mount and the welds are roughly ground back along with rough edges etc.
Supplied with it are counter sank screws for non counter sunk holes in the brackets etc.
I really couldn't believe how poor it was.
I guess it's back to the drawing board.

toffo24 said:
I had one of these the idea is great but in reality there not that brilliant , I would go for a Bambus shelf a lot more practical and a buddy box if you want cup holders

^^^^^^ what he says...not that great :(

The black plastic one are rubbish, they can get it the way of the handbrake mech and make it a right pain in the arse to get to the fuseboard etc etc, quality is not great and most of the ones we see on customers buses are cracked or broken.

Thanks for the input chaps, I shall think of an alternative/ not brother with a shelf.

Latest posts