V dub island

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been twice before....a slow starter, but in its 3rd year now and getting better all the time! And now situated on a different site where they host the isle of white music festival so even better I would assume. Worth a visit in my opinion, and your 16 month old will love it as their is a large fake beach and childs entertainment usually. Band entertainment has been good generally, not sure of the line up this year. Weather hasnt been great both times I've been , last year being the worst of the 2, so prepare for wet weather, but you may be lucky. They have great mobile showers the best ive encountered at any show, warm and very clean! And there is always a trip around the island with bugs and buses at every little town and street you go down, its pretty awesome in that respect.

--------------------------------------Own a Bay?....... Feel the love!

Foz said:
Been twice before....a slow starter, but in its 3rd year now and getting better all the time! And now situated on a different site where they host the isle of white music festival so even better I would assume. Worth a visit in my opinion, and your 16 month old will love it as their is a large fake beach and childs entertainment usually. Band entertainment has been good generally, not sure of the line up this year. Weather hasnt been great both times I've been , last year being the worst of the 2, so prepare for wet weather, but you may be lucky. They have great mobile showers the best ive encountered at any show, warm and very clean! And there is always a trip around the island with bugs and buses at every little town and street you go down, its pretty awesome in that respect.

Ooooh sounds tempting, think I might try dumping the little one with the grandparents for this one though, you going this year foz?

Is there earlybay camping?

No plans to go this year buddy...smashed it last year in the show and shine......got 'best of show' lol. Have a few other trips planned for this year, so will put this on the back burner for a year or 2....but I will defo go again at some point. Let me know how it goes if you do decide on going....and thoughts on the new site.
Book early enough and 'Red Funnel ferries' do a decent offer. About £56 return iirc.

Foz said:
No plans to go this year buddy...smashed it last year in the show and shine......got 'best of show' lol. Have a few other trips planned for this year, so will put this on the back burner for a year or 2....but I will defo go again at some point. Let me know how it goes if you do decide on going....and thoughts on the new site.
Book early enough and 'Red Funnel ferries' do a decent offer. About £56 return iirc.

Were seriously considering going, just trying to plan out days off work (or sickies!) :msn4: :lol:

Went last year with af four year old and a two year old. Excellent show for families. I think it is moving to a bigger site this year.

Defo re come d this one. But stay a couple of extra days and see a bit of the island. I stayed in a lovely b&b that I found on tripadvisor.

If it is good weather a great show.

Latest posts