vac dissy issues

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weeboll

Reaction score
I replaced the 009 I have with a new vw heritage svda unit. been out for a run and not finding it as peppy at all as the old 009 which was a good one, never had a flat spot issue. now I have a slight hesitation especially on a soft throttle and the advance doesn't feel like its singing until well up the rev band where I assume the mechanical advance is taking over

I've only connected the vaccum pipe to one carb (2*drla's). so my question is do I need to get a t piece and connect up to both or have I got a leak or something else

thoughts welcomed! especially as I cant be bothered to tinker whilst its peeing down with rain!

Ian

You need to connect both. I had similar when I only had one connected. Made a video of the vac signal, single was all over the place. Videos are on this post: http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=65497&p=538415&hilit=Video#p538415" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts