valerie.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharky71

Reaction score
http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n512/sharky9193/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
finally thursday 10 nov 2011 have changed link and went back into the gallery setup and clicked the link to photobucket and got to the pics.it does say at the top though that there is no pics in the album but if you scroll down and click on picture of van they are there,result!!!!!!!!!!!!
enjoy.

sharky.

just to let you guys know the guys stuart and drew at midland paintwerks did the fantastic job on the bodywork!!
what do you think?? :D

have tried again,hopefully it has worked this time,Lol!!!!!

sharky.

^^ WHS.
Just looked on your profile on PhotoBucket and it reckons you have zero uploads :S

Sharkey - you sound about as good as me at uploading photo's ! :lol:

I had my bus for at least 18 months before I started my resto thread.
In the end I got a mate to do it :oops:

so.......
i have re written the link code for the pics from photobucket and have just tried it again,why the fricken ell wont it work!!!!!!!!!!
have got a yawning 185 pics + to show you guys of the work carried out and can not show them off????

sharky.

sharky71 said:
http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n512/sharky9193/THE restoration of20valerie 2010 to 2011/
hopefully this is the link to see valeries restoration.
enjoy.

sharky.

just to let you guys know the guys stuart and drew at midland paintwerks did the fantastic job on the bodywork!!
what do you think?? :D

have tried again,hopefully it has worked this time,Lol!!!!!

sharky.

Nope...

Page not found
But now that you're here, go ahead and search through the billions of photos, images and videos on Photobucket.

Looks really nice Mark. 8)

sept2011015.jpg

see original thread at top cos i have adjusted the link!!!

enjoy!

sharky.

thanks leon.
still not quite finished,got to get the wheels powder coated and fit an interior light.
i got it back from stuart and drew in late july and refitted the interior with an erbespacher to boot but time ran away from me!!!
managed to get away in october with that heatwave for the weekend but me boys saw to it that we did not get much sleep,new adventure and all that!!!
i only hope the interior compliments the fab work the boys at midland paintwerks did,had afew admirers on the site(t25 n t5.5)
had the engine out due to big smell of petrol so checked all pipes including the breather ones behind bulkhead,tied that in when i changed the gland nut which i have not managed to try out yet due to crap weather,scared to get her wet and dirty Lol!!!!
attempted to email midland paintwerks with pics but not successful,mmmm think there is a pattern forming here,photobucket n pics n emails Lol!!!!!!
anyway hope you like,off to have a go a fitting a firetec system.

sharky.

Latest posts