Vanfest 2009

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Early Bay have been invited to have a club camping area this year at Vanfest.

Arrangements will be the same as last year, pre booking via me, payment via Paypal (only) and I'll send you tickets when received here.
Price of £35 will be per person, not unit, and the main occupant of each vehicle must be prebooked, though passengers (and only passengers) can pay on arrival - for £40.
We have to submit our bookings by end of July 2009. I will look to finalise around July 20th.
As last year, being a VWOCGB affords us the appropriate insurance cover, so thanks to those who made that happen! ;) :mrgreen:

All forum users are welcome .... and trying to make 'Area EB' as VW Transporter specific as possible is appreciated. ;)

So tickets are £35per person. I will dispatch them via Special Delivery before the event. So to each order please add on £1.50 to cover this.
There is no additional charge to use Paypal if you 'gift' the money, but if you dont want to do that, please add a further £1.50 to cover this.

Address for Paypal payments is [email protected]

Show info here - http://www.vanfest.org/default.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Clem

Count me in for Early Bay Camping and 2 adults, will get money to you by the deadline if not sooner :mrgreen:

Booking for Early Bay Camping must be completed by Tuesday July 21st ..... get booking if you want in!

Cheers :)

I'D like in as well. x2 adults please. will arrange payment by paypal when i return home from work in the next few days.

Payment sent for 2 Adults

Good job Graham is on the ball and prompted me on this! Yes, I'm in, one adult and one 10yr old. Don't remember having to pay for the little bloke last year (or at any event come to that). Will get payment to you very soon Clem. Let's hope for a good turnout, last year was a blast despite the weather!

Pete

Children up to 16 are free so its only you that needs a ticket, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Payment sent, can't wait but it may have to be just the Saturday night as it is my Wedding Anniversary :mrgreen: :roll:

Jon

faux said:
Payment sent, can't wait but it may have to be just the Saturday night as it is my Wedding Anniversary :mrgreen: :roll:

Jon

Bad timing! :| Your wife wouldnt fancy a nice weekend away at the 'fest as a special treat then? ;) You could cook her a special BBQ meal and evrything!

Actually, although Graham did remind me, a few weeks ago when discussing with my son the possibility of me working abroad later in the year, he said 'But I was really looking forward to Vanfest and you are not here....'
As it turns out I won't be overseas so we are both happy! Payment sent Clem, PM sent also.

Thanks all so far :)

Keep 'em coming. Remember - camping is pre book only and regular camping is 'off site'.

Early Bay Camping is the only way to make it easy on yourself! :mrgreen:

Hi Clem,

We would like to camp within the EB camping area. Just one question, the in-laws are wanting to come with us, so
would we be able to tuck their T25 out of the way behind my van :lol:

If you could let me know and I will send payment.

Many thanks

Matt

Matt Maz said:
Hi Clem,

We would like to camp within the EB camping area. Just one question, the in-laws are wanting to come with us, so
would we be able to tuck their T25 out of the way behind my van :lol:

If you could let me know and I will send payment.

Many thanks

Matt

Hi Matt

Not a problem. Just Paypal for the appropriate passes you require. :)

Mike

Money sent for two tickets. Can't wait!

See you there,
Leon and Mrs Leon.

Latest posts