Vanfest 2009

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys..

Just booked a couple of tickets for me and the missus.

This will be our first camping trip in our bus!

Can we pitch with you guys in the EB camp?

Strictly speaking you wont be able to get onto the main site, but last year we were able to get some extras in. It depends on this years set up.

Dates have changed for the job, now going out on the 11th and back on the 24th. Not the way i was hoping, but there is time yet. Still not told Aaron, don't want to spoil his hols, will try to get somewhere else before then because next after is VW Action! ( I think ).

Any chance of fitting a small one in ,booked my ticket before i joined.on my own so i wont be putting the awning up :D only live in Welland 3 miles away :!:

Sorry - I cant assist anyone further than those whove already contacted me - I have some reserves for camping space already and cannot take any more.

This has been a sticky since May this year on here and on General Chat, so plenty of notice.

Apologies to anyone Im unable to help.

Mike

I have received the tickets now, unfortunately as things are we have no spare camping passes for our area so it now depends if any EB'ers drop out creating 'gaps'.

Im on holiday from this weekend till the end of August so will sort out and send out on my return. 8)

Cheers. :)

Will those shown below please PM me delivery addresses asap - nothing is shown on your Paypal details -

G Lyall 2
J Moody 1
L Taylor 2
M Mazurek 4
A West 2
A Harrison 2
D Pye 2
A Softley 2
M Wardill 1

1 ticket and EB camping pass available - please PM me if interested asap.

:)

can i have first refusal on this until 6pm this evening please? waiting for a mate to finish work to see if he wants it.

cheers

Clem said:
1 ticket and EB camping pass available - please PM me if interested asap.

:)

Sorry - ticket now allocated to the first PM I rec'd - you guys are fast! :shock:

Clem said:
Will those shown below please PM me delivery addresses asap - nothing is shown on your Paypal details -

M Wardill 1

The rest will be sent today, Special Delivery.

C'mon Mark ;)

Clem said:
Clem said:

M Wardill 1

The rest will be sent today, Special Delivery.

C'mon Mark ;)

:?

Wished i was aware that my bus would be finished when this went out, would have tagged along.

Will however be there but on atrade stand with Matt at Volksworks UK, said i'd display the more or less finished article to try to generte some business for him, see ya all there though (hopefully) :mrgreen:

Hi folks,
I will see you there! I am camping with my club, the COWIN BUS YEDS. Will try and find you and pop over and say hi! :D

All tickets should be sorted now.

Ill be on site from as soon after midday Friday as I can manage. If anyone has problems getting in, or to our pitch related to the Early Bay tickets/passes then give me a bell on 07 977 547 039 - remember that Vanfest can crash mobile networks in the area though!

See you all there. Heres to a good one! :mrgreen:

Latest posts