Vanfest belonged to Gadget Boy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Fair play Deano , you had the best bus there!

Respect 8)

No, but he has Westied it ;)

No pics yet but a top ride...

this one ? 8) AWesome

IMAG0362.jpg

man thats undergone some major surgery...fair play and nice one ..still not as cool as your mates bus dean! you know the one at final fling last year...but only cos it had fuchs onboard :mrgreen:

Thanks Clem :mrgreen: Its been a very hard 7 months of 16hrs days finishing work and driving to the unit and starting again. Its taken just over 600 hrs of resto and work and If it wasnt for alot of people here on Early Bay.com selling me the parts to finish it, Id have never got it to vanfest ;) It passed the Mot on friday morning @ 11am Yeah this weekend and I drove it straight to vanfest :mrgreen: . I must thank MattMaz and Egotripping as I passed out on friday afternoon in the back of the van after doing 30 hrs straight through to get the bus to vanfest ;)

I will get the build up thread up in the Gallery asap

Finally thank you all for your comments on the bus at the weekend :D

Gadget

( Goin for a rest ) :lol:

Hi Gadget - so pleased to see that van back on the road - I think there were a few doubters around when it was seen for the first time here !!

I wondered which lucky bastard ended up with this van. Nice one Deano.

Wow, ive been seeing pictures of this van cropping up on various forums and facebook today - looks awesome! Even the girlfriend likes it!!! :D Looking forward to the Gallery thread...

Nice one Gadget 8)
Cool bus, those LateBay lot dont stand a chance in Battle of the Bays 2011 :mrgreen:
Didnt get to vanfest myself this year. My loss.

Rich 8)

I knew the second i saw this bus on the Samba a few years ago it had to be bought, the pics were bad and the discription no better so i took a massive risk and it was damn hard getting it shipped, it was quite a lot worse than expected when it arrived but still had potential to be the coolest bay on the planet... and after all your hard work Dean, it is!!(in my humble opinion)

here's my thread from when it first arrived, check the first reply. i'll have to dig out the photos again

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?t=1257

good f*cking work dude!
671495.gif

I agree that bus rocks dude , very nice meeting you mate had a blast riding in your bus around the show , see you at the Classic.

ac4cdc32.png

c0e0474d.png

ae5dccee.png

8bc6f2e2.png

Latest posts