Vanfest Im just Glad I can Surf .........

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadget Boy

Reaction score
Well we went and we surfed our way into the event and there was a torrent running through our part of the camp on friday nite :roll: ..... The weather was terrible but cleared up on sat Just enough for My ULtra Vw feature Woo Hoo :D After over 2 hrs of cleaning she was ready :wink:

Also thanks to all the early bayers I met over the weekend Agc Grazy top bus lad :wink: Ego Graham L and all the others i staggered into :oops:

What i will say is that the majority of peeps i spoke too said that If you had to buy tickets on the gate alot of folk wouldnt have gone due to the down pour on friday

But im glad i got there and back

And SOMEONE please tell me you got some piccys of the Just Kampers girls Esp the ginger one Sammy is her name I was dribbling :oops:

Gadget .... Now off to clean both my buses JOY :roll:

Nice to see you and Ben , Both the buses look sic mate :twisted:

And SOMEONE please tell me you got some piccys of the Just Kampers girls Esp the ginger one Sammy is her name I was dribbling

I would of but Helen wouldnt stop punching me.....

Best things to come out of there tent all weekend....

great to see the van gadget. unfortunately i didnt get to chat as you seemed unsurprisingly to have a queue of people asking questions! i would have been the one drooling and taking loads of pics every time i saw it! :D. didnt get any pics of the lovely ladies. did notice this afternoon while looking round with the otherhalf that one her thigh length socks was higher than the other. i asked the girlfriend if i could offer to sort the problem!, but was denied the chance!! great weekend though despite the mud!

I guess Vanfest might well have been unstuck financially had they not been sold up in advance .....

Good to see everyone, on Saturday afternoon when the EB area was at its fullest some passers-by commented "Wow, this is a cool area!" That was nice to hear :)

Vanfest was still very busy and there was plenty for the crowds. I bagged a couple of good deals and my mate scored a corker with a Westy stool for £60

I saw one 72 Westy sell for £10,000 and another mate of mine bought a 63 11 window as a project for £7000, so the market is still moving despite what some say.

If anyone wants some mud, I have plenty btw :lol:

Clem said:
If anyone wants some mud, I have plenty btw :lol:

Er no thanks Mike i have a panel van and roofrack full of the stuff :roll:

Thanks alot for sorting the plot and tickets out mate top job , :wink:

top weekend as always :D

gadget and bens visit to the EB camping area
DSC03832small.jpg

sadly no photos of the JK girls :(

Grazy - you can have your SSVC frisbee back at Brighton Breeze. I know you're missing it already :lol:

Looks like the weather was OK in the end judging by the pictures!

I felt for you guys when I was on my way to work on Friday night shift and it was hammering it down here in Tamworth :shock: ...Then I was gutted on Saturday when I woke up and the Sun was shining and I wasn't there! :roll: At least the sun was shining for me when I took the For Sale pictures of my Bus in the afternoon...... :cry:

Gutted..... :roll:

Cool pix Clem . Was a good site and nice to meet more new EB people , Graham L thanks for loan of air bed , Andyb77 , Nice to meet you , Glad the key saga was sorted in the end
And Nice to meet Pete B and see his 67 tintop , Schweeet mate

sadly me n the minky didnt make this year...as we didnt get back from 10 days in barbados till the morning of vanfest. :shock:
looks like you all had a laugh tho, better get my new bus finished asap :wink:

Hi Guys, lovely pics of the vans, great to see ours on EB at last and in such cool company 8)

Thanks for a great weekend and for sqeezing us in to the EB camp. Waking up on Sunday in the mist, surrounded by early bays was totally magic, one for the memory banks, you even managed to add the sound of gentle snoring gorrillas, amazing!

We have our tickets booked for Brighton Breeze so please count us in.
PS I promise not to drink so much red wine next time :oops:

Can't wait 'til the next one

Latest posts