Vinyl decals, where from?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

froggy

Reaction score
We (The wife) has decided that as we cant (yet) afford to get a re-spray that she would quite like to get some decals for the bay to break things up a bit but everything we have seen are just the small type about 3".
Does anyone know of anyone that does large decals / stickers?
How easy are they to fit?

you can have an entire van done in complicated design fiited for about £1000 - £1200 a customer came in recently and they had a vinyl signwriting company they had a new beetle with it done - looks good I'll try and remember who they are they have a website

have seen this done but i was thinking more like £50 worth of flames or some other design.
its only a short term thing just to try and tidy / hide the bodywork until we can get it done properly :lol:

a good friend of mine does this for a living,if you can give me an idea of size and what you want il try and get a price for you,he is allways up for some cash in hand :wink:

ive been trying to find a pic of some of his vinyl,to give you an idea of what can be done,this is the only 1 i can find at the mo,

P1010011.jpg

Cool! I am sure I had a Tamyia RC car that had those colours/stripes on, back in about '85?

Im just after something different to put on the bay.
Not really seem anything in particular just wandering if anyone knew of any sites so i can try and find ideas

Latest posts