Volksworld 2014 - line up

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weekenders

Clem
ooro
Lee C.
Graham L
daddy
Beigebay1968
Johnthehorse
Dazza1975
Pete B
Faux
Axlfoley
Turbocab

Saturday

CHILDSEY
Egotrippin'
Banana custard
Mister
Toffo's

PENDING

Stevenhewkin91

You can add me to the Saturday if ther is room.

Cheers Darius

Weekenders

Clem
ooro
Lee C.
Graham L
daddy
Beigebay1968
Johnthehorse
Dazza1975
Pete B
Faux
Axlfoley
Turbocab
Karle Hsp
Saturday

CHILDSEY
Egotrippin'
Banana custard
Mister
Toffo's

Got room for a crewie :D

Weekenders

Clem
ooro
Lee C.
Graham L
daddy
Beigebay1968
Johnthehorse
Dazza1975
Pete B
Faux
Axlfoley
Turbocab
Karle Hsp

Saturday

CHILDSEY
Egotrippin'
Banana custard
Mister
Toffo's
Radish

Got room for a crewie :D[/quote]

Weekend, Sat or Sunday??

karlehsp said:
Weekenders

Clem
ooro
Lee C.
Graham L
daddy
Beigebay1968
Johnthehorse
Dazza1975
Pete B
Faux
Axlfoley
Turbocab
Karle Hsp
Saturday

CHILDSEY
Egotrippin'
Banana custard
Mister
Toffo's

Got room for a crewie :D
looks like a messy friday line up

jth

Gonna come down in the bus, not sure whether to come for Saturday or Sunday at the moment. Decision, decisions.

You can have my space, we're giving it a miss this year :(
Tickets are for sale if anyone fancies them???

slow-lane-Matt said:
Clem,

Are there any slots left in the line-up ?

Is it too late...?

Thanks

Matt

Which days Matt? Prolly be ok!

Weekenders

Clem
ooro
Graham L
daddy
Beigebay1968
Johnthehorse
Dazza1975
Pete B
Axlfoley
Turbocab
Karle Hsp

Saturday

CHILDSEY
Egotrippin'
Banana custard
Mister
Toffo's

Clem how many can you get on the Saturday? i put my name down, but if i can't fit in i'll have a lay in. ;)

Weekenders

Clem
ooro
Graham L
daddy
Beigebay1968
Johnthehorse
Dazza1975
Pete B
Axlfoley
Turbocab
Karle Hsp

Saturday

CHILDSEY
Egotrippin'
Banana custard
Mister
Toffo's
Radish

We are meant to be maxxing at 15 for each day, so as it stands we are just over for Saturday .... but allowing for a drop out or two (it always happens) and a bit of squeezing if required, you should be ok!

We really need folk for Sunday now please :D

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=57763" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please if you have a stock bus you are needed :mrgreen:

My bus is being taken down for the whole weekend by a trader, so it's available for the Sunday if you need it to be...I'll be coming down with the pregnant wife on the Sunday in the daily, so she may need to have a little lie down at some point!

jamesurwin said:
My bus is being taken down for the whole weekend by a trader, so it's available for the Sunday if you need it to be...I'll be coming down with the pregnant wife on the Sunday in the daily, so she may need to have a little lie down at some point!

Cool! Thank you :)

What happens on the day, do we just turn it at the gate?

Looking at camping on the Friday night with my lad if anyone else is!!

i`m gonna camp in the car park on friday night at the course then its a case of waking and driving in the gates at around 8ish...you`ll see a group by the rear entrance about that time and mike will be there waiting with us all

Here is some info from Volksworld HQ!-

Show is at Sandown Racecourse, Portsmouth Road, Esher. KT10 9AJ

Two adult passes per vehicle will be allocated, on arrival and will be day passes per day, not weekend passes. They must be worn at all times and are not transferable. Children go free.

Access is available from 0800 each day and all vans must be in place by 0930 absolute latest. Once parked and the show is open to the public there is no vehicle movement nor running of engines. There will be no opportunity to leave the show by vehicle until all members of the public have left the event.

No dogs allowed on site.

Early Bay will be displaying on the Red Brick area and should follow signs to the Red Gate ... this is adjacent to the Sandown Lodge Hotel on site.

Vans left in the display area overnight on Saturday/Sunday will be secure but once the venue is closed there will be NO access available. Vehicles can be moved at the close of show Saturday and taken back in on Sunday morning.

There will be First Aid on site. The local hospital is Kingston General Hospital.

There will be security on site but everyone is advised to take caution at all times. Please report any losses or incidents to the organisers. Nearest Police Station in Moleside Service Station, Walton-On-Thames.

All camping must be pre booked. Clocks change Saturday evening!

Thanks everyone and have a great Volksworld.

Latest posts