Volksworld 2014 - line up

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going. Just need to get my new engine built, my gearbox swapped, side windows replaced, electrics sorted, worry gauges fitted, cb installed……

Erm, I think that's it.

Yes, I hope so anyway.

:lol:

sparkywig said:
I might make a trip for the line-up again.

Not sure what's happening with the line up this year, Clem are you reading this??

I hear a rumour from a very good source that the red brick area is being handed over to club displays this year and the SSVC and ourselves have been moved on.

mr scoops said:
I'm going. Just need to get my new engine built, my gearbox swapped, side windows replaced, electrics sorted, worry gauges fitted, cb installed……

Erm, I think that's it.

Yes, I hope so anyway.

Yeah I've got a couple of last minute little jobs too!! :lol: :lol:

I haven't heard yet, I'll make an enquiry :)

Lee C said:
mr scoops said:

Erm, I think that's it.

Yes, I hope so anyway.

I've got a 1641cc that I'm getting rebuilt with a mild stroker, CB Los Bandito heads and twin IDF's
Hopefully the 1303s gearbox swap shouldn't be too bad.
Whilst the current engine is out I am going to put in a hot start relay, fit elec fuel pump and filters etc

Always need a little bit of pressure in the build up to make sure the show is enjoyable don't we? :lol:

mr scoops said:
Lee C said:
mr scoops said:

Erm, I think that's it.

Yes, I hope so anyway.

I've got a 1641cc that I'm getting rebuilt with a mild stroker, CB Los Bandito heads and twin IDF's
Hopefully the 1303s gearbox swap shouldn't be too bad.
Whilst the current engine is out I am going to put in a hot start relay, fit elec fuel pump and filters etc

Always need a little bit of pressure in the build up to make sure the show is enjoyable don't we? :lol:

Light pressure is good to focus the mind!!
Mine needs engine fitting n running in & registering & mot'ing & basically needs to turn its first wheel in anger since I guess 1996!!!
Should be fine!?!?

Might take the rocket bus down for a rip, just for the day though tbh.

It looks like there is a bay window production display being put on (67-13), so this may replace our usual gig .... this is just guesswork at the moment though, I'll keep the thread updated.

I'll be going for the day. Assuming my engine rebuild is done and fitted by then!

What could go wrong?!

I will be going although probably in my Volvo :-/