• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

VW Hubcaps Rivet Installation Tool: New Batch Now Available

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
third batch already on its way to UK. would be available to be ordered right after Xmas. I will start a list, will send the payment details when the tool has arrived in Reading and is boxed, ready to be posted. thanks

01. parker999

how many could you count? ;)

1601153_815633075129305_1677711570_n.jpg

i'll sleep when i am dead :D
on a serious note, i do. its 6:00AM here and i will be off shortly for 4 hrs nap, the usual ;)

Finally; the Batch has eventually made it to UK today and hopefully tools would be delivered to all by this Friday. Thanks for patience of all those who ordered. I have been regularly answering all the PMs that I have received during the postal delay and if there is any that still remain to be replied to should be addressed by this post.

http://www.parcelforce.com/track-trace?page_type=parcel-tracking-details&parcel_number=EC108986701GB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There are plenty for everyone who has ordered and then some. ;)

PS: the mention of damage in this tracking link is that of packaging nature, as the contents of package were solid STEEL/rivet tools.

all tools will be in post in the morning from my Reading addy. so you can expect to find them in post day after tomorrow onwards.
thanks for your patience and sorry for the unwarrented delay in post.
plenty now in UK and ready to post if someone is wanting one of their own.
cheers

Hi what happened to the parts you wanted and never paid for

You posted sold!

Just left me high and dry really you could have at least explained

I sent you an email about my shipment leaving early and that the parts couldn't make it with this shipment as they all packed them up and concluded collections..didn't you get it?
Otherwise why would have paid for earlier batch of parts and not this one?

I can resend that very mail again right now..

Latest posts