• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

LL Hubcaps & Hubcaps Beauty Inserts (04 Colours Available)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hubcap Inserts now down to;

-07 Turquoise Green / Turkis
-07 Black
-06 Dove Blue

Down to ONE LAST set of 04 LL Hubcaps.

reezvaan said:
Hubcap Inserts now down to;

-07 Turquoise Green / Turkis
-07 Black
-06 Dove Blue

10 more repro RED inserts now available / same price as others i.e. £20.00 posted for a set of 4.
Grab your red sets while they last.
cheers

Have made it to UK but I was told there was flooding on the post office side of the RG13QN so were not posted today. Hopefully would be posted tomorrow and would be at your front door the next day. Do let me know if they don't turn up by then. In fact all would be there on wednesday which haven't been received as yet. cheers

initially these got stuck with UK customs and then it was the flooding, all would be in post on wednesday. cheers

All repro Inserts + hubcap sets now posted from my Reading addy to respective addresses. Will be in post from tomorrow onwards. cheers

all repro inserts + hubcaps that were ordered prior to yesterday should have been in post today. if not, please let me know. cheers

Following still available:

09 RED sets
07 BLACK sets
06 DOVE BLUE sets
06 TURQUOISE GREEN (Turkis) sets

Also available is LAST set of 05 Big Logo Hubcaps that fell through.

Sander sent this pic from Netherlands after his set of LL Hubcaps arrived and he put them on his oval wheels today.
Thanks Sander, looking great. You just gotta clean down the white walls now and it looks biz. cheers

1377322_10203040827843699_454943423_n.jpg

Latest posts