• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - 70 tp tinware above gearbox ..

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rrtx21.jpg

The black one is a beetle tin with extention piece fitted and the top one's are the extention piece i make

Steve 07979460118

They are good, having seen a finished item its impossible to tell the difference from the genuine article.....I know steve put some time and effort into making these...

Wheres the pic of yours roxy2?

sparkywig said:
How much are they?

The extension pieces? I would like to know too.

Mine is finished now, not quite the standard of the above pics as I dont have the facilities to roll the top edge. That said it is quite sturdy and suitable for the job in hand.

See photos here

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj175/roxy270/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Am I right in thinking this converts a Beetle Item to a twinport early bay tinware piece.

If so Im interested too!

Lee

Hilly_70 said:
.. you know the bit guys ..

behind the fan shroud ..

..just missed one on fleabay by a quid and could i bugger find one at vanfest ..

Cheers

Hilly

Sorry Dude,

I may have pipped you,i was at vanfest when it ended,i also saw two pieces at vanfest,one for a single port and the other on volks heavens stand but he wanted £100.00 for it and it was tatty,then i got home and found my just snipe bid had won it so i was glad i didnt fork out what they were asking,and it turned up yesterday and im really happy with the condition

bugger said:
snipe bid had won it so i was glad i didnt fork out what they were asking,and it turned up yesterday and im really happy with the condition

nothing like rubbing salt in :lol:

Cheers Araon and 360andi. :D

The one's that i'd got have been sold but i've got to make somemore,so if anybody wants one let me know £25 posted

Cheers Steve 07979460118

67 BAY said:

The one's that i'd got have been sold but i've got to make somemore,so if anybody wants one let me know £25 posted

Cheers Steve 07979460118

Hi!

Long shot........Don't suppose you ever get a bug tinware to weld one on and sell that fitted do you? I dont have a welder... :(

Alistair

Araon said:
bugger said:
snipe bid had won it so i was glad i didnt fork out what they were asking,and it turned up yesterday and im really happy with the condition

nothing like rubbing salt in :lol:

.... oh yer ... yer .... Bugger! :lol:

good on yer mate .. I shouldnt have been such a tight arsed Yorkshireman for something I need!

;)

Hilly

Hi Steve .. is it £25 for the extension piece? .. if so can I pick one up cos im only down the road?

.. Sorry roxy mate, its not a 'work' things .. just logistics cos Steve is close to me .. thanks for your efforts and advice though mate! ..

Hilly

Not a problem Hilly.

At £25 for the extension thats spot on and well worth it.

aogrady said:
67 BAY said:

Cheers Steve 07979460118

Hi!

Long shot........Don't suppose you ever get a bug tinware to weld one on and sell that fitted do you? I dont have a welder... :(

Alistair

They can be pop rivited on Alistair,at the moment i don't have any bug tinware.

Hilly........no problems in picking one up,i'll let you know when i've got some more made.

Steve 07979460118

Can you pm me your details so I can send a cheque for the extension piece.

When will you have them ready?

Lee

67 BAY said:
aogrady said:
67 BAY said:

Cheers Steve 07979460118

Hi!

Alistair

Hilly........no problems in picking one up,i'll let you know when i've got some more made.

Steve 07979460118

Hi!

Oh right, in that case, can you put me down for one when you next do a batch? :D

Cheers!

Alistair

67 BAY said:
aogrady said:
67 BAY said:

Cheers Steve 07979460118

Hi!

Alistair

Steve 07979460118

Hi Steve,
Do you have any in stock yet?
Lee

Latest posts