• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted. Alloy wheels for cross over early bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hollie bus

Reaction score
5x112 stud pattern alloys required. can pick up from oxford / bristol area. Anybody have any? can swap for original 14" steels if required.

got a set of porsche teledials if u want complete with v good tyres - u can see them on my 1972 x over thread in gallery. You will need adaptors I think though as I think they are different stud pattern need a refurb no crests £225 to anyone off here. Bought new 16" ones with no tyres and paid £370 but they had crests and were bigger so I reckon price is fair. Just found out the rubber is now really expensive!!!

i got some merc alloys, they will need new tyre's all round, they were in good condition last time i saw them, they in a friends lock up/storage shed. dont want much for them :D baj

cheers, any ideas of the merc wheels? I'd rather not have anything which requires adaptors.

:roll:

hi there, got the wheels back from my friend.
they 5x112 so will fit 71 onwards bay & t25, i think they will need the centre bore drilled out abit to fit over centre hubnut.

the wheels need some tlc, not as good as i thought. £40 for the wheels
DSCN1466.jpg

DSCN1465.jpg

DSCN1464.jpg

DSCN1463.jpg

Latest posts