• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Bus/Camper

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sharman

Reaction score
Got a budget of approx £11K for a tin-top bus or camper. This is to be used for family camping holidays and day trips. Must be solid and ready to go!!

Pm Graham L on here- he has some good buses usually ;)

Hi, we have a tintop for sale on this site. Its rock solid and ready to camp. All new interior in dec 2010. All the details are for ads above yours. It really is a sweet bus. We have an agreed value of £15000 but will consider around £12-£13k. Reason for sale gone to the darkside...got a t5 and have to sell bay
If interested my number is 07970272314.
thanks
johny

Hello mate I have a westy pop top if you still looking

Hi. I've got a '69 Devon for sale £8k...
Tax free and 12 months MOT !!!

The search is over! Picking up a 70' Tintop westy tomorrow from Devon. To say I've been all over looking is an understatement and this one gives me a little left over in my budget! I would've certainly been interested in the replies this weekend. Sods law that as soon as I find one, several come along all at the same time. What do they say about buses :lol: Thanks to everyone who's replied and helped try to source one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts