• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED coleman camping oven please

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montypsx

Reaction score
i'm after a coleman camping oven please, if any one has one they no longer use let me know how much including postage. many thanks phil

http://www.qvist.nl/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i got mine from here

thanks lobie. i've had a look but 65 euros is i bit steep i'll keep looking for a cheaper one, i've got a few months yet before i have to have it. thanks phil

Thanks for link I've tried all the ones on amazon and nobody will ship to the uk. Cheers phil

montypsx said:
Thanks for link I've tried all the ones on amazon and nobody will ship to the uk. Cheers phil

I have these problems getting parts for any of my colemans kit - I end up using little camping shops that have signed up as a distributer for spares in the UK - search for Coleman spares and see if they can get one for you? Bizarrely all the Coleman spares places seem to be little hiking shops in the Peak District that don't have web stores!

hi guys i'm still looking. i just mist one on ebay i fell asleep on the sofa :roll: :roll:

I have a radford oven sat in the shed that i bought off here a few years ago but only used it the once. think it is a radford type c.
inbox me your email if your interested and I will get you some pics.

Latest posts