• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Early Bay Rear Indicator Euro Lenses and Bezels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vwcanuck

Reaction score
Used are preferred, scratches are okay, but no cracks please. It's proving to be very difficult to find the set here in Canada/US without buying the entire overpriced assembly. Any help in finding a full set is much appreciated.

Do you mean headlight lenses or rear indicator lenses?
If headlight I have a NOS Hella lens, LHD dip pattern and a used Bosch lens also LHD dip pattern.

Update ... what about just the crome bezel trim rings for the euro tail lights? Anyone have a pair to sell?

as far as i know the bezels are for us spec rear lights euro ones ( hella) have the chrome trim inlaid in the unit

like this http://www.customandcommercial.com/vw-baywindow/lights--and--lenses/early_rear_light_parts/german_quality_hella_orange_and_red_rear_lens_62-7fslash71_1304/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks Westy. I might just have to get those since they are exaclty what I have now. I did see euro chrome bezels, but they came in an entire, and very pricey, assembly.

Thanks to niklee1 :beerchug: for the lead on some beautiful and relatively inexpensive lenses with bezels on Ebay. Now it's time to sort out the signals and flashers problem while I wait for them to arrive.

They're here, they're here :bliss:

I highly recommend this seller if anyone is in need of some of these lenses and bezels. Although not NOS, they are high quality, clear, excellent colour and the service was top shelf!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Volkswagen-Splitscreen-early-bay-T2-Camper-rear-lenses-with-chrome-surrounds-/140897203627?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20ce20b5ab" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts