• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted early bay tin top

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay81

Reaction score
Hi,

I m quite new to the secene and currently own a t25 single cab, which I love to bits and use almost every day.
However she only had 3 seats and I have a wife and 2 kids and want to go to all the shows etc and camp, tried ditching the wife but she gets face on :D

Looking for a runner with a mot and little or no welding needed, not too fussed about the interior as I can sort that out bit by bit!

Based in the east midland

Budget well it depends... But could go up to 8k maybe :shock: as long as wife doesn't find out.

Dunno my wives pretty green, bought some brand new lowering springs for the t25, told her they cost £20 - never questioned it!!

Still up for sale.........

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49778" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Did you put it through its MOT? Do you have any more interior pics?

No it's not MOT'd yet, bought some bits for it to get it started, but.............

Grab yourself a bargain OG paint this good doesn't come around often :D

Paul

Couple of interior shots......

5e0f1df37e7c2dbf84b094bd1a6e4789_zpsc4f07f97.jpg

89065f80a73ca25a9fa4cd8053306c8f_zps8fe2e912.jpg

Have you seen the 71 tin top we've got for sale?. Needs a bit of welding but is a complete base vehicle and well within your budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a stunning 1971 Lowlight bay (the last of the lowlights - half moon vents, pre 1969 lights, bumpers etc) Rust free, recently imported from the Nevada Deset where it's spent it's whole life in the bone dry. The underside is completely untouched with no rust, and is completely visible all over so you can see just how straight it is with 100% original bare metal (ie no waxoil to hide welding!) It is on the road, has V5 in my name, full MOT and tax exempt so is ready to go.. Drives absolutely superbly, with £3k spent on a super fast (80mph + with ease!) on a 2 litre chromed up engine with twin carbs!) if you want it mint, it just needs a spray job (it's literally ready to be sprayed) and an interior and you'll easily have a £20k bus..oh and this is a tin top too! I'm looking for £10k, no offers, as they don't come much more rust free than this... Happy to send you all the pics you want, and meet up etc.. I am in Norwich too so only a few miles away!! I will do this myself next month if it doesn't sell. Just happen to see your ad, and I want to fund my house project... sad or what!!

my number is 077368 45249 and I am Stephen.

Recently sold on eBay but was let down by the buyer!!

Really good Van, worth a lot more than price asking, but unfortunately it has to go.
Any questions feel free to call

Kind regards
Dan 07717754416
Located in Epsom, Surrey

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1970-volkswagen-deluxe-camper-/261273895554?pt=UK_Campers_Caravans_Motorhomes&hash=item3cd5234282" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts