• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted, Heat Exchangers

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like a couple of genuine bus heat exchangers if any one has some knocking about. Brand new ones at a fiver each would be superb :lol: :roll: :lol: And back to the real world ;) I`m only after genuine ones folks, even if the cases are a bit holey as I got some repro ones I could rip the skins off and make a decent set from the both. So two brand new ones at a fiver each delivered to me here in Bristol would be amazeballs and fitted as well would be much appreciated thank you peeps :p

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, SO !! Whats we gots peeps :mrgreen:

Fortunate Son said:
Ozzie

I may be able to help. I have 3 sets of genuine ones kicking around, just need to work out which are spare. Will have a look tonight and let you know.

(Might be a touch over a fiver mind!!)

Andy

Brilliant,, cheers bud, are you coming over for the Bristol Santa Cruz??? If you got a genuine set to go straight on would be even betterer, I might be tempted to add a bit more to that fiver too ;) Just let me know Andy, no rush because I won`t be stripping it for a bit unless something else happens :shock:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Touch wood :mrgreen:

Sorry bud, didn't get chance to look at them tonight. Will get in the garage tomorrow after work.

They may well be good enough to go straight on. Will be looking for £95 - hope that's not too much over the tenner mark?!

Won't be Santa Cruzing as will be blitzing the van through the rest of Dec from 10th, so may need collecting or could meet half way - sure we could work something out.

Andy

You`m only down Chedderrrrr way, I`ll pop down in the bus when its nice on the weekend so I will and have a cuppa like :roll:
Don`t bother getting down the garage just yet, it all sounds fine so far, we`ll hook up some time soon. I`ll give you a shout when it`s decent ish weather and I fancies a rolldown past Chedderrr.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Nice to blow the cob webs out with a bit of a mission innit :mrgreen:

Your more than welcome to pop down, kettle will be on! This Sat is OK for me as is Sun afternoon (going to Shepton Flea in the AM - Xmas tradition :roll: :lol: ) or next weekend - whenever suits.

See you soon bud

Andy

Latest posts