• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Indicator stalk

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manxfella

Reaction score
I'm in desperate need of a working indicator stalk for my 71 Bay.

The one I've removed has 8 wires if that helps?

Thanks.

How 'working' does it need to be? I have one from my 71 that doesn't stay locked into position when you indicate but is obviously fine if you hold it in position :lol: the headlight dip is fine though.

Ant

How much are you wanting for it?

Typically, I've just bought a new one from airhead parts in America, but no idea how long it'll take to come.

Cheers.

Did you buy this one?

http://www.airheadparts.com/vintage-vw-parts/turn-signal-switch-lever-control/switch-turn-signal-lever-w-housing-211953513-g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's also in stock at Heritage, but it'll cost ya a few dollars more!

https://www.vwheritage.com/shop/bay-bus/211953513J/indicator-switch-including-housing-8-67-7-72/?crumbStartPage=3&crumbStartRow=38" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Anyway, I'd say a tenner including post if you want it but I'd have to double check that the condition is as I remember it (I can't check until the weekend) and that post will only be a few quid?

Do you need any other bits for a 71? I have a few other things I was planning to list on here soon, the parts I can remember without looking are these (these are C&C photos but I can get actual pics at the weekend)

resizeimg.aspx

resizeimg.aspx

Ant

A tenner sounds perfect.

I just bought the guts rather than the turn switch & housing. Bought a few other bits to help soften the blow of the postage which was $30

I actually bought a pair of deluxe chrome door inserts a little while ago, but they must be from a different model as they don't fit my '71.

How much do you want for your's including the back plates? I presume they are 68-71 parts?

I'll take a picture of the door handle surrounds when I look at the stalk this weekend, put it this way - it'll be less than C&C are asking for the same parts 8)

Latest posts