• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted LHD VW Camper, anything tidy considered !

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RusticZoe

Reaction score
Hi!
Looking for a camper pref sleeping 4, little or no work wanted as will be bringing straight over to Spain! 8)
I'm a girl, and colour is important...not keen on green or Yellow or brown..yuk....but Hubby says we'll consider ANY colour its more important to have a great runner, as colour can be changed in the future....!
modern interior fine, anything tidy considered! Surf bus...would be perfect!

Had a newer westy that we sold here, as RHD...to a surfer...mainly as it had custom surf rack....otherwise he said he wouldn't have bought it! but miss just flying off init!

thanks any assistance in finding our camper appreciated....may get you a free weeks accommodation in Spain as we have rental houses!!!!!!!!

ta :roll:

Hi, Hanks currently for sale, good quality Westfalia Campmobile

L1010340.jpg

L1010339.jpg

L1010338.jpg

L1010337.jpg

L1010341.jpg

L1010342.jpg

L1010343.jpg

L1010344.jpg

main advert here http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10296" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

fanks peeps, budget depends on van...i've looked at Hank and Like...where are you in uk, as we have to fly back to bring to spain....and also would need 5 seatbelts....
thanks

I'm in Solihull, near Birmingham Airport.

Hank has 2 interia reel seatbelts in the front, one inertia reel and a lapbelt on the 3/4 westy bed and another seatbelt can easily be fitted to the rear facing buddy seat.

He's currently on ebay as well but not sure he will sell on there, let me know if you need more photos etc,

how weird...thats where I was born..and my sisters live in Shirly....bizarre! I think I saw hank on ebay first...

If your interested in speaking to Ginga about his PM me I have his email address and the vans in Spain already...

Hi,

I have a '73 Westy, 1700cc Orange, original unwelded unmolested and lovely & a 1979 Westy, cream/beige, 2.0l engine, original, unwelded, immaculate interior, both LHD as from California & both stunning - in Guildford, Surrey between Heathrow and Gatwick & 3 mins from train station on Gatwick/Redhill line or could collect you from the airport alternatively. I can send links to photo's if interested or you can call on 07801 881319

Mines for sale, sleeps 3

1.jpg

Click here - http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12452" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts