• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted --- nice Bay Crewcab

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodys wacky wheels

Reaction score
yet another daft idea :wink:
well its this or I go American :) quite open minded at the moment

has anyone got a very nice bay window crewcab that they might have up for sale or are seriously thinking about

I'm an old fart thats been into VW's for a good 35years or more so I'm not really that hung up on the "ratlook" , I prefer the more "original" look
but do not mind nice wheels and subtle lowering jobs

on the American side anyone got anything nice like a Dodge A100 :wink:

Hello,
We collect commercials ourselves and currently have 3 Bay crews all in very rustfree original condition, which would all polish up! 72 blue, and green & white(box could be removed) 79's 2L fuel inj engines that are not advertised for sale yet but we will be selling this year for reasonable money. All lhd. Mechanics original and not messed about with. (The 2L fi engines are higher (than uk vans) Swedish spec and are a far superior drive!)
Also we have a Tiaga green recently repainted to concours standard 79 single cab 2L fi that we will be selling which is possibly the best in the uk at a price reflective. We are a long way from you in Sussex nr Tunbridge Wells email [email protected] or call 07802 378377 for full information & prices.
Kind Regards
Anna :D

blue1.jpg

green1.jpg

white1.jpg

the top one qualifys and is super looking... just the right amount of patina for a workhorse 8)

woodys wacky wheels said:
those pics look very familiar to me

have they been on the VZi

Yes, my partner put them on there a while ago.
Wow your SC is quite similar our 79 :shock: That is a beautiful van you have! we will probably keep ours I expect, funnily enough I prefer using SC's to the crews but it depends on your personal use doesnt it. We've got an og 64 SC but the 79 is more loved & enjoyed :D
Trouble is, since the repaint it really is too good to return to work as the workhorse it used to be! :roll: :D

green79.jpg

Trouble is, since the repaint it really is too good to return to work as the workhorse it used to be!

No you cant say that they look so cool being used for their intended purpose, far better than the crap out their....

just love to see these out in modern times looking as good as yours or even slightly ratty and abused......

My mate Nick was selling his crossover crewcab, so I will ask if still on the market.

Bizzarely, his other vehicle is a Dodge A100 8)

Latest posts