• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Off-cut of crossover engine bay foam seal

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olly the Ozbus

Reaction score
Hi there,

Just noticed my engine bay seal seal has contracted a bit leaving a gap above the exhaust whist doesn't seem too clever- just wondering if anyone has a spare 15 -20 cm that they'd be prepared to flog me? Its the foam type one for a crossover/late engine bay so let me know what you want for it and I can wing some funds over by paypal :mrgreen:

Cheers,

Olly

Olly

I replaced foam type with rubber last week, pretty sure I still have it.
I'm not home until 25th March, if you still need it by then pm me and I'll bung it in post for free.
It is only 12 months old so good condition, it is about a foot short but ample for what you need.

Harry

Harry

If Olly doesn't need it can I have a small piece please?

Olly...as it says above...if you have any spare I could do with a short section...

photo.jpg

Olly/Baldric .. I have located foam if you want some :)

Ello Harry,

Sorry for my rudeness in blowing out your replies- I completely forgot to keep an eye on this like the doorknob I am :oops: Cheers for digging it out and I'd definitely still be up for some, reckon at a glance about a foot would give me plenty to play with so that it isn't stretched anywhere- let me know the damage and I can paypal you some loot over. Also, if it helps you then you can just pop in some for Baldrick with mine and I'll send it on to him? :mrgreen:

Cheers again,

Olly

I'm still interested if there is enough to go round. Thanks Andy

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Latest posts