• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted: ready to go westy pop top

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitey82

Reaction score
As above I'm looking for a westy pop top that's all ready to go. Budget 10-11k. Preferably an import with very little rust.
What you got cheers

Without being funny I think your budget is very tight for a ready to go Westy at this time of year, you are looking at spending a minimum of £11-£13K to get a fully sorted bus at the moment, One in the for sale section thats over your budget but a very nice bus http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=57670" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers Graham, thats answered another question then, was going to give you a ring and see what options you have but guess I'll have to wait a bit. Yeah saw that one, I personally love it but the mrs very fussy lol

Was going to post the same as Graham. I've also been in the search for a relatively 'sorted' Early westfalia and it's just not possible on £8-9k. That was the budget I had in mind, perhaps even a bit less for a US import but I haven't seen one. Those at that budget tend to need a rather large amount of work.
Got to be looking at a minimum of £11k for rust free, ready to jump in.

Whitey82 said:
Cheers Graham, thats answered another question then, was going to give you a ring and see what options you have but guess I'll have to wait a bit. Yeah saw that one, I personally love it but the mrs very fussy lol

If she is fussy with that one then you are in trouble as I think thats a bargain at £11.5K, Faux's patina westy recently sold for around the £15k mark.

I will have one available at Busfest fully restored under your budget.
1970 poptop California Westfalia.
You can see it mid august in England.
Check this thread http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=55395" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Don't mean to snipe on someone else's thread but.....
That looks like a lovely bus, if Whitey82 doesn't call first dibs then keep me posted
Cheers, Luke :)

Are you still looking? I have a bus that might be what you are looking for. Happy to talk on pm and see if it is a fit for what you are looking for.

If it's not then I hope you find something soon, the wait can be so frustrating!!!

It's a RHD rather than an import if that is important!

Thanks

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts