• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - restored or imported Bay window camper

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyDC

Reaction score
I am combing the web for a (with evidence) rot and filler free bay camper. Pop top preferred. Not fussed whether lhd or rhd. tax exempt so 1973 or earlier a bonus. Engine and mechanicals all must be sound. Standard looking - not customised. Don't want a project.

Prefereither a tastefully modernised interior or original. Elec hook up and fridge desirable but not essential.

I am in Bristol, willing to travel to view this weekend, August 22/23rd 2010. Prefer somewhere in 100 mile radius.

Thanks,

Andy

Hi mate

I have a 1968 Bay that was imported from Switzerland so is a LHD, he is very solid & very original with lots of quirky parts. It has been fully restored & is ready to roll! We are having the MOT done next week so he will come with a full years MOT and of course he is Tax Exempt. If you are interested give us a bell 07866579898! We are in the midlands & avaliable this weekend if you want to view! I have a post on here under Matty H with a link to lots of photos. I am negotiable on my price so give me a try.

Happy looking

Matty :)

I have this dude, I'm willing to negotiate price too.

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25934" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi there, I have a 68 t2 tintop built in 67 registered 68, completely restored everything done, recon engine, paint the works very nicely done no modifications just as it should be.
Very rare early bay, Only selling because planning on moving abroad, I am in Carmarthen, send me your email address if your interested and i will mail you some pics, it has a new interior very tasteful retro feel, new curtians and rock n roll bed cushions all matching, all welding done to vg standerd, cd player, new units, new mot and tax exempt,RHD, not an import, like new, Looking for around £13,500 although worth £16,000. regards William.

Hey Andy DC, I`m in Kingswood Bristol by the ringroad, I don`t have a van for sale but if you fancy a cuppa round mine tomorrow, I`m in the middle of putting a new roof on mine but I have a donorvan in the lane mostly stripped out and you can see all the places to look for the dreaded orange stuff, if that`s teaching you to suck eggs you can still come round for coffee if you want :lol: :? :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,, big chief in charge of coffee :roll: :roll: :roll:

Found a lovely 1972 Bay - so I am now sorted ! If anything goes wrong I might pop up again with a new post !

But meanwhile many thanks to anyone who responded - I appreciate it.

Andy DC

Latest posts