• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted. Standard 71 spindles or swap for Tranporterhaus drop

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phillywilly

Reaction score
Does anyone have a good set of standard spindles for a '71?

I have a set of Transporterhaus dropped spindles that i'm looking to swap for Standard ones, so either going to buy standards then sell the Transporterhaus ones or do a swap with cash my way.

They are still on the van and will be until I can get standard ones which I can then get swapped over.

Cheers

Phil

It has discs. I don't think they are welded and lowered as Transporterhaus make a big deal out of this. they are turned and new balljoints locked in (don't know how). look at the Transporterhaus website for more info.

cheers

Phil

They come as a set, trailing arms and spindles together. theyve been on a year and covered about 1500 miles.

This is why I need the Spindles and trailing arms. no photo's sorry.

hello buddy im up fo this, gimmie a txt on 07951278898 and we can sort somthing out cheers aaron

Hi Aaron.

I've just got sorted with a cheap set of standard spindles and I can use the Transporterhaus trailing arms with it apparently so gonna try that out, sorry.

Phil

phillywilly said:
Hi Aaron.

I've just got sorted with a cheap set of standard spindles and I can use the Transporterhaus trailing arms with it apparently so gonna try that out, sorry.

Phil

Aren't the balljoints installed the other way up on transporterhaus trailing arms? And therefore the spindles are machined to accept them?
Who told you they would fit?

have you found out that these will not fit yet, i have a set of standard ones i could do a deal with, i could take care of fitting too

Latest posts