• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted tailgate striker plate plus more

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazykid

Reaction score
Hi any help out there ?

The early bay is now painted and I'm busy putting it back together and the body shop have lost the tailgate striker plate and snapped the sliding door lower door runner bracket. I could also do with a good N/S mirror. If any one has these parts I can pay by paypal or bank transfer.

Also need engine lid stay rollers

Its a 69 RHD

Cheers Kurt

Hi All

I could do with some genuine hub caps in good condition if there is such a thing, I'm not looking for repro ones as they seem to rust a bit quick.

Cheers

Kurt

crazykid said:
Hi All

I could do with some genuine hub caps in good condition if there is such a thing, I'm not looking for repro ones as they seem to rust a bit quick.

Cheers

Kurt

Kurt - yhpm about bracket. Ask for some hubcaps on SSVC as well, people often have one or two spare but they are pretty dear. The best quality repro caps from JK, Heritage etc are pretty good.

Cheers for the advice I've not heard of ssvc but I'll have a look, I'm sure the bracket will do the Job. Kurt

crazykid said:
Cheers for the advice I've not heard of ssvc but I'll have a look, I'm sure the bracket will do the Job. Kurt

SSVC is the split screen van club. yhpm and pics.
Brian

got a mirror, ns is left isnt it i always forget, on ebay item no 190504704773, thanks Dean

Latest posts