• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Westy Blue Plaid Cloth

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PetrolHead

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm after some Westy Blue Plaid cloth/material.

It is the "all blue" plaid, no green colours.

Have Tried Frank several times, but he has had no luck tracking any down.

See picture below.

blue1.jpg

Thanks, J :)

Rocket said:
Call us at VW Evolution on 01373-822300

Ron

What are your days/hours of business please?

How much material do you have?

Could you give me a ball park figure please?

You can PM me if you prefer.

Do you have a website?

Thanks, Jon :)

Gadget Boy said:
Jon that is 68 one year only European only blue check . I have exactly the same in the Gadget Bus and Id like some too . It is proverbaly rocking horse poo :lol:

68' only :shock: How did it end up in my 72' Crossover Westy :shock:

Just when I think I've fathomed out the mysteries of my van, another enigma appears.

Check out my m-codes: RHD steering, with a LHD sliding door !!!
4 owners, 1st was a UK Medic working in Germany.
Deffo a Westy Campmobile van, as per M-codes.
But why a 68' interior cloth, rather than 72' cloth :?

Cheers, Jon. :)

Has anybody found any of this yet or still looking? I know there's at least one company that will make up new plaid from an existing sample although it may be costly. Would anybody be interested in a group order?

If it is this colour I have been searching for a while...

It wasn't a one year only design though, it was an option from 68-72 mostly on the non walk through 'Helsinki' ? models the other colour you could have was an orange plaid.

plaid.jpg

That's the one. Looks like you've got a complete interior there as well. Very nice!

I've looked off and on for a good few years and never come across any. I'll find out how much it'll cost to get made up and report back.

I sell and have loads of OG westy cloth , but you would be very lucky to find this one, I'v been looking for years for a customer.And yes their is a company who will reproduce it but on average it is £70 per meter.
Joanne

Latest posts