Warbys 1969 VW early bay!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is looking very good 8)

How big is the tent out of interest?

gninnam said:

Cheers bud!

One of these, 6m x 3m

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-6m-x-3m-Wedding-Party-Tent-Marquee-Gazebo-Canopy-PE-/120728993228?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1c1c023dcc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

At VW Skegvegas!!

And running repairs due to the dyno failing on the way up!

My boy enjoying the music!!

And at Northshore in Skeggy!

dazza1975 said:
gninnam said:

Cheers bud!

One of these, 6m x 3m

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-6m-x-3m-Wedding-Party-Tent-Marquee-Gazebo-Canopy-PE-/120728993228?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1c1c023dcc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Your dog looks well chilled in the van 8)

Niiiiceeeee!!!!

What a transformation! I bet you're very proud!

Cute doggy too :)

Thanks everyone for the kind words!!

Took a lot of hard work and patience to get where it is today but it has been well worth it! And i get to say i did it !! :mrgreen:

Still got things to do and when there done i'm sure there will be more and more and more :lol: :lol:

Just a shame i only made one show this year in her but roll on next year which i am to do many more and meet some of you guys on here!

Now to get on with the to do list when i find it :lol:

Quick update!!

To keep the bus in a straight line a new steering damper was fitted and so much better now! Now saving for new dampers :D

Also bought a Oil temp dipstick on a group buy of here which was fitted in about 30 secs!!

After a lot of info from here over an engine build due to money I have ended up building a 1641cc.

Just uploading pics at mo of engine build so will update shortly!

You can recognise those towers a mile off haha. I'm at the new build behind sainsbury! Very rare seeing a bus round this way ;) Awesome job by the way!!

Latest posts