Warm enough?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete B

Reaction score
Not in, but 9 miles north of Peterborough
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Bus
The bus has been parked on the drive for a week or so, needed to move it this afternoon to make space for fixing the brakes on the daily. Literally took my breath away when I opened the door........

Windows wound down and slider open for half an hour, much better. Bloody murder though doing the brakes with the sun beating down and barely a whiff of breeze!
Second shower of the day and it's now beer o'clock ;)

Ouch that's a touch on the warm side. I'm sat down not doing anything with a cold beer and still sweating buckets :? I much prefer the cooler weather

mines the same inside, no wonder the laminates lifting again, bet the bus thinks it's back in california!

Sorry peps I love the heat
I have to work out in all weathers no matter what. Working in warm weather is hard but I love the warm afternoons n evenings. Long may it last,
Mind u I've gotta drive my bus through a busy city centre tomorrow as I did last week, loads of traffic jams n I do fret about it over heating :(

I just about burnt my hands on my works van steering wheel today when I got in it :? It was a bit on the warm side in there :lol:

And I wonder how many twats have locked their dogs in cars today :evil:

I've been driving a transit all day, it's been hot! Can't complain tho hope it continues for the next 2 weeks at least 8)

off to Zante on tuesday currently between 35-42degrees :shock: mind you can just roll into the pool and bask 8)

It went to 36C in the shade here yesterday and as high as 38C down SW of Toulouse.

Here they call a heat wave a "canicule". Will be cooling back down over the next days to a more sensible 28 - 30.

Latest posts