Well done Wilf

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creationblue

Reaction score
Great artical in C&B fella 8)

EDIT Front cover!!!!!!!!!

020-3.jpg

021-2.jpg

022-4.jpg

023-2.jpg

Well done mate, got the front cover then :) I'll have to go out and buy it now :lol:

well done Wilf top Bus you got there :D always makes me :lol: how they never give you a free copy when you have contributed to that Mag. :shock: :?

terrier man said:
well done Wilf top Bus you got there :D always makes me :lol: how they never give you a free copy when you have contributed to that Mag. :shock: :?
Yeah I was thinking that to mate, still not gonna get to see it for abit as I don't subscribe so don't think it's in the shops until the 31st!!! :shock:

Wilf

Well done ginge looks amazin,they should send you some free ones thro the post shortly ,once again congrats its a great feeling ,go and get pissed now :lol: :lol:

davebug said:
Well done ginge looks amazin,they should send you some free ones thro the post shortly ,once again congrats its a great feeling ,go and get pissed now :lol: :lol:
Cheers shade! Have done and now I'm slaughtered :lol:
Buzzin with the feature :D

Cheers all
Wilf

Not seen it yet , but really looking forward to seeing the feature , well done on front cover and feature .. Super looking bus ;)

Chris

Good work fella a real credit to all your hard work , Hope to see it at Skegvegas later in the year ???

8)

Great work Wilf. A good read and an amazing van congrats. Can't wait to see it in the flesh 8)

Well done Wilf, looks great

I would have read the article if the post office hadn't damaged the packet (or stole the mag more like) and just delivered me the address sheet in a sealed bag saying your package has been damaged in transit, no mag just the sheet of A4...............tw**s

Not read the full article yet, but it is great to see an an EB take pride of place on the cover. Nice bus. :D

Just got 4 free copies posted through the door today!!
So have now at last got to have a good read an look!
Totally buzzin, great feature an thanks all again
For all the nice comments!!

Cheers
A very happy wilf :D

Nice one Wilf! Glad you got such a good coverage in the mag you deserve it the work you've put in!! Can't air to read the article, when is it out in the shops?

Latest posts