• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

westy headliner i trim for sale each or a set

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strongy

Reaction score
Right it's turned up and is spot on the back edge is wider but that's the part you don't see

They are slightly diff as these are anodised so the colour is very slightly diff

If anyone wants one or any amount price is £6 each with free postage to the uk

il do 4 for £20 posted

PayPal gift only. add name and il pm people on the list my PayPal add

Thanks
Chris

also have 2 genuine ones for the same price.

camper2012020.jpg

old origanal stuff
camper2012019.jpg

new stuff

Hi Chris,
I'll have one of the original ones please.
Cheers
Dave

Do these go between the large roof sections and the side bits around the sunroof. My westy didn't have the ply roof so I don't know, i have ordered new roof ply do I need these

RichardAlexander said:
Do these go between the large roof sections and the side bits around the sunroof. My westy didn't have the ply roof so I don't know, i have ordered new roof ply do I need these

ye thats it 4 needed per roof.

pm sent telford

back of me hols do you still have these in stock, if so how do i pay as i would love a set.

ps no pm received

I'll have a set of 4 if they are still going??

Sam

Sorry about the wait but now have a batch ready, if anyone that wanted some can sent me a quick pm to let me know you still want it then il reply with PayPal details.

Set of 4 still £20 posted
Thanks
Chris

Just wondering if I can get a couple of small strips.

I'm only missing the two short strips that hold the small panel above the sliding door.

If you're happy to do those two tiny bits let me know how much.

Cheers.

There the ones I'm selling, I can do 2 for £12 posted but suggest having 4 as there a little diff and look new (see picture at top of thread)

Latest posts