What a great day

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark6455

Reaction score
Sun was shining BBQ was burning and our Newley founded (local club)Liverpool vw club had our second meet today in new Brighton
A good attendence with a mixture of early, late and splits bays,dune buggys,beetles
What a day heres a couple of pics
cb2e5f38.jpg
5011b438.jpg
ecdaa8ca.jpg
bf98fbc8.jpg

i will have to try & catch up soon we are in Aigburth
just down the road from a new danbury.
Andy

Hi andy cool dude your more than welcome
Check out the club site
Cheers
Mark

Looks like a nice turnout for the second meeting - well done 8)

Hi vertical new Brighton not changed much the pool has gone and there now building a new resort type thing
Were thinking about trying to organise a new Brighton breeze as it would be ideal plenty of space and cool surroundings

Hi Mark

I'll have to try and plan a trip to coincide with one your meets, the wifes parents live in Wallasey overlooking the Mersey by the Town Hall so I know New Brighton well. Good area for a big meeting as well :)

Hi Graham
Wow it's a small world .yeah that would be great I'll let you know when our next meet is we are trying to make it a monthly meet and as some of the members are from Liverpool were gonna try and have meets over there as well it's only a short hop through the tunnel

I'll keep you updated Graham
Cheers dude

Latest posts