What Campers were made for

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swins

Reaction score
Just got back from holiday over 600 miles travelled from Near Oxford to North Devon near Woolacombe for a week and then on to Newquay last week end. The van went like a dream no problems at all :D We had it fully loaded with me the wife 2 kids and all the camping equipment, kids bikes and a trailer for all the other stuff that we couldn't get in the van! Used the van pretty much every day for going to the beach and out for the odd evening meal. Visited a lot of the towns and villages around north devon and saw quite a few early bays along the way :mrgreen: . Went to Newquay on Saturday last weekend and on Sunday went to the Boardmasters which was cool saw the skateboard comp a bit of the BMX vert and then sat in the beach bar with live bands playing having a cider :D

Well Chuffed with the van :mrgreen: Heres a few pics from along the way.

Loaded up
IMG_9728.jpg

Pitched up with the awning
IMG_0267.jpg

Fish and Chips on a wet evening overlooking Woolacombe Beach
IMG_0141.jpg

Lunch time on a nice sunny day at the beach
IMG_0157.jpg

Stopped here for tea one day and watched the sunset couldn't resist taking a few pics at this stop 8)
IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

Lunch on the cliff top in Newquay
IMG_0250.jpg

Already planning where to go next year :mrgreen:

Love the lusty glaze pic dood ;) me and a mate are off on a Cornwall / Devon Tour soon for a week or so, royally looking forward to it :mrgreen:

I can't wait till next year when Faye is old enough (1) and I've got a decent interior, we'll be doing the same :) 8)

I knew I shouldn't have sold the Danbury interior :(

love it. We are off to Newquay next Friday for 10 days and I am now officially excited.

wiley coyote said:
great pics and love your bus. Might i ask where you got your roof rack?

Hi, The roof rack came with my bus when I brought it. I don't know if anyone makes these Dormobile roof racks any more although I have seen 1 for sale on ebay a while back! Some one on here might be able to help?

Latest posts