What colour blue is our Deluxe please?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedbuggyseb

Reaction score
Hi, WE ARE NOT PAINTING IT OR ANYTHING BUT just wanting to know out of interest what correct paint code and colour blue our 69 Deluxe is please. I looked briefly on the samba and could'nt see it and also looked on pre67vw at their colour charts, but could'nt see it off hand either. Also looked on the vin plate behind the drivers seat and sticker next to it. Nothing obvious here either? Thanks Seb

68patinadeluxe2.jpg

Sorry, can't help with the information you want, but had to say the colour is fantastic. Please, please, please do not even consider fresh paint, what is on there is priceless and looks soooooooo lovely!!!!

EDIT; have just read the first part of your post,..... 'no new paint'.
Phew!!!
Lovely bus. :D

yep looks like brilliant blue to me as well, too light for neptune

Hi
yep brilliant blue and cloud white,

thats my guess as well looks very similar to mine!

Hi ok thanks for the comments. I'm definitely not painting it, love it the way it is too! Just thought that it would be good to know the paint code.

Did try and read the M plate and compare on the samba but did'nt really understand it, Which numbers on the plate are the Paint code? There was a number 102E I think. I thought this this might have been it, but it was'nt. I knew they usually start with L don't they!!

Think Brilliant Blue does look to be the most likely though

Thanks Seb

Latest posts