What colour is this please?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not even sure its a stock colour and as its on a split no idea (Split colours were different to bays), have a look on the samba.com in the archives bit. There are colour swatches in the literature section.

Just a guess, but Niagra Blue (L53D) by any chance? Totally the wrong year, I know!

Difficult to tell from a print, need to either see it in the flesh or ask the owner to check the M plate, assuming it is og (which I doubt).

You could always get a copy of the article from Volksworld of course, it might be mentioned. Anybody got a back copy?

Pretty sure it's bog standard Dove Blue. Very common split colour. Paint can look very different in certain lights and photos.

Sticking to Dove blue. See what I mean about photos and lighting. Very deceptive. Are you sure you still like it?

2964817758_fb9d44ba31_z.jpg

aspro said:
Sticking to Dove blue. See what I mean about photos and lighting. Very deceptive. Are you sure you still like it?

2964817758_fb9d44ba31_z.jpg

Personally I like it more in Dove Blue than that faded shade portrayed in the first pic. :D

Latest posts