What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
marco said:
Finally got the 3 jobs done that the van failed on. Front brake hose, loose c.v.bolt and rear 1/4 panel, not rusty just popped apart from an old dent.
Shock was the hose was only 2 yrs old and completely knackered.

Where did you get the hose from so I don't buy from the same place ?

Need to check my receipts ( I keep them at work so my wife can't work out how much I've spent on the van). :shock: :lol:

Took her for a drive in the sun earlier and then in the rain and dark not so long ago to test the LED spotlights I fitted yesterday..

1a78faf9a0d68d80c2a584b37e57b0a3.jpg

3064c291609d1c9b3aca2d62e91c0840.jpg

trebor said:
marco said:
Finally got the 3 jobs done that the van failed on. Front brake hose, loose c.v.bolt and rear 1/4 panel, not rusty just popped apart from an old dent.

P.m.d you.

marco said:
trebor said:
marco said:

P.m.d you.

Cheers I'm gobsmacked, where do you get quality stuff from ? Being brake hoses (2yrs) they are not fit for purpose and dangerous.

I'm going to contact them today, they were helpful when my engine lid seal didn't even last a yr, mind you the replacement did fare any better. Bit of a minefield trying to get good quality stuff really.

Picked it up, along with a fresh mot :D (preferred it when they were green though)

Managed to source and fit an M501 kit.. Well happy with it..Loving the double bench, its so comfy too.. Need to sort my drivers seat now.

Also sorted the drivers side window and fitted new door seals just to get her through winter.

Started my Winter list.
Up on stands in the garage, rear wheels off, bumper off, valance off, engine lid seal off.

Picking up an engine stand tomorrow morning. One night this week the engine will be coming out and I plan to check the fuel tank & pipes/lines.

Pics etc in my gallery thread.

sparkywig said:
Went for fish & chips.

That`s me :lol: :lol: :lol:

So Wig, and me and Ian and Nick and friends all went off down to Weston Super Mare to see the annual fireworks display in a mini cruise of about five Vee Double Phews avoiding all the road closures and it was awesome, the cruise was great and the fireworks ,,,,,,,, well,,,,,,, I should imagine it`s the best display I have ever seen. Then we waited for the crowds to disappear and then we had lovely lovely fish and chips down at the seaside ;) Puuuurrrrrfeckt :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It seriously don`t get much betterer do it :mrgreen:

Latest posts