What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Installed my Piezo! :D

A friend was supposed to come do it for me since I don't like to mess with wiring to much, but I got tired of waiting on him and decided to do it myself. :D I'm glad I did. Feels good to do something and get the result you wanted. :D I got my Bentley out for some help and away I went.

Piezo installed. It's just hanging there for pic purposes. It is now nicely tucked under the dash.
bfcb412e.jpg

Here is the end result. Click on the pic to see the video.

Now I can get rid of my "reminder" fan belt that I had on my dash! LOL

with the mot all passed up on tues, I have been pottering around running in the new engine. eyes glued to the road and guages. almost completed 100 miles, we done 60 miles top start last night and it didnt rain! :)

2012-07-11_21-00-45_HDR.jpg

Sun was shinning so took bus to Castle Combe as friends were testing their Alfa GTA, prior to the Silverstone Classic.

CastleCombe006.jpg

CastleCombe002.jpg

Other classic racers there aswell..

CastleCombe008.jpg

This is a picture of my old Alfa GTV.. :(

67Stepfront.jpg

Not forgetting Florence of course.. :lol:

CastleCombe.jpg

Took out the fridge so I could turn it upside down and give it a good shake! :party0009:

An MOT passed with no issues, and conversion to late bay front disk brakes :mrgreen:

Fixed my indicator switch (Soldered the wires back on) and got my headlamp main beam relay to click, (no headlights fitted yet!!).

At long last got around to fitting the locking gear shifter. Took a couple of goes to get it selecting correctly but now slips in lovely.
Then used the van to take some junk to the tip and my Monkey bike down to the bike repair shop.
Need to get my arse in gear and do some maintainance stuff and a big service but laying on the drive in this fookin weather just aint funny.
Also need to get the sub wired up, sort out the sticking brake on the Lambretta, sort the garden, decorate the house etc etc etc.

Last night i removed one bed and built the new one. Tonight i installed it, all bolted in. Cut the front wood panel to make it look pretty. Tomorrow morning i will finish that, pack and be on the ferry to the IOW for the weekend :)

Nothing like cutting it fine..

I've been very busy over the last couple of days...... yesterday I made a Rock N Roll bed, fitted a new aerial and Eyebrow Peaks.... Today I put a new roof canvas on the Dormobile and it took a little longer than planned but very happy with it!! Not bad going, only had her a week, still lots more to do though....
bed.jpg
bed1.jpg
roof.jpg
roof1.jpg
roof2.jpg
I didn't realise the roof wasn't pushed right up in this pic that's why it looks saggy!

Forlornly watched it out of the window as it pisses down outside, occasionally braving the rain to ring out the towels again :evil: . When oh when will this shite weather ever stop :( ?

spent most the day trying to sort charging fault, :? , (still not right)
wired up rev counter, fitted new washer pump for windscreen,
replaced front wheel bearings.

and fitted important accessory my partner bought :lol:

2012-07-14161216.jpg

Latest posts