What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark6455 said:
8)
Can't wait to fit it did you have any issues fitting

Cheers
Mark

Nothing major, it really is a well put together bit of kit 8) all I had to do was shorten the long rod by around 30mm to get the correct pedal angle, but I suppose every bus is different and he's allowed extra length to allow adjustment :D I can also recommend changing the throttle cable at the same time, I did and everything is all new and smooth :D

e7anaha4.jpg

a9u9y5y8.jpg

Received these from Seat belt planet, now to fit...got the front wheels off for some new rubber 2.

Bay-low71 said:
e7anaha4.jpg

a9u9y5y8.jpg

Received these from Seat belt planet, now to fit...got the front wheels off for some new rubber 2.

Oh I like those, much prefer then over my airplane type coupling....Hmmm, might have to speak to them again..... :lol:

Very nice.

Alistair

aogrady said:
Bay-low71 said:
e7anaha4.jpg

a9u9y5y8.jpg

Oh I like those, much prefer then over my airplane type coupling....Hmmm, might have to speak to them again..... :lol:

Very nice.

Alistair

They are very nice Alistair thanks for the recommendation dude, a beer at the bar for you.... Or a shot of course!!!!! Ben ;-)

They are very nice Alistair thanks for the recommendation dude, a beer at the bar for you.... Or a shot of course!!!!! Ben ;-)

No worries, glad they sorted you out. Not the cheapest when you factor in import costs, but very nice, are theone you have are really cool looking!

Alistair

Finally finished dropping the back of my bus and bled the brakes in between all the rain, and even got to take it around the block!

Got mine out of the garage for the first time since Oktoberfest!

Off with the coil lead to get the oil pressure up, then a few turns to get the fuel through and she fired up good as gold. Going to use it this week for Clive Allen's funeral. :(

I chipped all the old rubber off the go deluxe trim I've got and also managed to get the ink off where someone had written the price on for the swap meet I bought it from.

Gonna start updating the Superdry thread in Gallery area too.

Here she is in the sunshine…..

1497706_10202593822425311_1778045811_n.jpg

I took down the van's christmas decorations, took it along for its annual MOT, which it passed, and applied online for probably its last ever tax disc, free of course, so all set for another year's happy motoring

spoke to a bloke about rebuilding my gearbox for fast road /strip.
thats all ya getting from me.(gonna need a stack of tyres next year)
already sorting next winter projects.
jth

Spoke to a man about fitting air bags on the rear axle. Work could begin as soon as the end of Jan. Watch this space... . . .

--------------------------------------Own a Bay?....... Feel the love!

Dug the old girl out of hibernation to come to the rescue as the turbo on my daily has bust. Had a great drive to work, couldn't wait to drive her home...Parked next to this van in my
Local carpark...

Latest posts