What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
68_early_bay said:
toxicbug66 said:
Installed Red9 double wishbone suspension. :)

Nice 8) any pics?

Just these

7yne6e5a.jpg

e5y2yqab.jpg
qa9ezu3y.jpg

Installed retractable seat belts and a lap belt for a third passenger in my non-walk through panel van. Sooo much better!

*Sam* said:
Drove home 330 miles from Cornwall having had an awesome 1st family holiday in it.
O and bumped in to Clem on route (not literally)

:mrgreen:

I fitted my Red 9 ez rider kit last month what a bastard of a job :evil: how did you get on with yours?
big improvement on ride though so was worth the hard work.
whats happened with the gears?

Valentine Won said:
I fitted my Red 9 ez rider kit last month what a bastard of a job :evil: how did you get on with yours?
big improvement on ride though so was worth the hard work.
whats happened with the gears?

I was lucky enough to be allowed a red 9 wishbone kit and big brakes. All fitted beautifully but had to remove front shift rod and now I can only get 1st and reverse, anything else and the gear stick seems to pop out!

Following fitting my Gene Berg shifter last weekend and having a shorter shift, so no more hitting my knuckles on the CB/gauges, I made all my temporary wiring for gauges, radio, CB etc in the dashboard permanent. Re-routing it all and generally tidied up the whole area behind the dash. Will finish it all off tomorrow by fixing all the new bits in place with proper brackets

Photo to support the above :D

managed to wire the Voltage gauge up to and on/on toggle switch so I can flick between main and leisure battery. Just need to find somewhere for my CB tuner, or take it out as I guess it should stay tuned (not really up on these things)

Final fit of 3 point belt in rear, bolted up late bay steering box conversion and added a larger fan to the remote oil cooler. Tracking tomorrow

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Latest posts