What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stripped the engine down completely for a no expense spared rebuild ....................................................like fuk well nearly no expense new balanced 8 dowel crank w110 cam kit new heads new b/ps 1641 new lightened 8 dowel flywheel new oil pump hardware kit 1.25.1 ratio rockers progressive weber new nos heat exchangers and a quiet pack exhaust oh and new pair of tights for the post office lol :lol:

MisterListerSir said:
Drove to Fistral and had a fantastic surf on my longboard before work. :mrgreen:
My Son would be very envious :)

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

Fitted new fuel lines, new input shaft seal, topped up the gearbox oil, fitted a reverse light switch, did me tappets...love these light evenings.

Picked up the bus today after getting my new alternator fitted - sounds a lot better now lol!

Fixed the high beam fault, broken connection in the switch :)

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

So the footrest came, not the best but fitted it this morning so at least Sarah's more comfortable when we go out in the bus

7b801baac8f1c08f758146afdce87c6c.jpg

a5d78a2cc790197caa231fe6e446a82d.jpg

Then I cleaned it ready to do a prom run this week 8)

Picked up my new westy pop top and drove her over 100 mile home without a hitch. It's good to be back

Primed and stonechipped my rear arches - look like new now!
Found some more rot that will get cut out and replaced on thurs!
Pleasure and pain!

Woke up in it, drove to the beach, ate fish and chips in it :D

Drove home 330 miles from Cornwall having had an awesome 1st family holiday in it.
O and bumped in to Clem on route (not literally)

Latest posts