What do you have in the morning

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaggy

Reaction score
Ok normally out in the van on holiday I might take a variety pack of Cereal, I just wondered what other people had for breakfast :D

I havent taken mine camping yet, but i'll let you know when i do, it will probably be bacon and egg though :)

Painkillers to sort the back out!!!!!

Must sort that matress out.

Then cornflakes with a cup of tea :D

rustydiver said:
Painkillers to sort the back out!!!!!

Thats what the guys at bug jam were all doing then only they seemed to be popping pills all day and not sleeping for 48 hours!

Chav's ey!

:|

Definately the bacon and egg with a good brew!

Mmmmm breakfast, right now I'm eating chocolate cake and cream tho!

When camping, its some fruit juice (apple) and 2 cuprofen (the massive pink ones) to get rid of the scrumpy head, then it either some special K and soya milk or a bacon & egg roll, washed down with lashings of tea or coffee. :mrgreen:
f080.gif

easy said:
When camping, its some fruit juice (apple) and 2 cuprofen (the massive pink ones) to get rid of the scrumpy head, then it either some special K and soya milk or a bacon & egg roll, washed down with lashings of tea or coffee. :mrgreen:
f080.gif

then more scrumpy? :D

Johnny said:
easy said:
f080.gif

then more scrumpy? :D

er........how did you know that :wink:

red bull to get over the hang over, followed by too much coffee and to finish it all off nicotine for that final push.
The wife then gets me to cook a full breakfast.

Red bull always makes me think im drinking vodka. have you tried Relentless? 500ml can and a nicer flavour, same kick as redbull.

youve got to try this one....http://www.pussydrinks.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :p

no seriously... its really nice. 8)

Tea....another cup of tea.....perhaps another cup of tea.

Cereal if I can be bothered to waste precious tea water on the washing up...

Bacon butties if I'm being decadent with my hot tea water in the washing up bowl.

Oh, and perhaps another cup of tea.

If it was a late night, and we have to head off early (think Eireball Run!) then I generally have a mug of tea, in a travel mug, sitting on top of the dashboard...then a couple of fruit scones and some fruit balanced on the passenger seat...not quite driven off in my pyjamas yet but its been a close run thing on a couple of occasions...oh, and then, if is been a really late/heavy night I whinge occasionally on the CB to everyone else that I want to stop for more tea or coffee... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sometimes they listen and we stop for a brew *ROFL* ...the rest of the time I think the rest of them just turn their CBs off until they reckon I've woken up sufficiently to stop whingeing :twisted:

Latest posts