What does your floor look like!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black and white sticky tiles from BnQ. Layed ontop of 18mm ply. They were on offer at the time. The whole floor cost less than £15. :D
DSCF1099.jpg

DSCF0922.jpg

A £8 black carpet off cut & a red pimp rug :mrgreen: .......... not to everyones taste but we like it

IMG_4649.jpg

Original floor in a 69 Devon would have been Armstrong textured relief tiles. These are a greyish colour with a very subtle texture like small stones. Mine doesn't have this anymore but I did find some traces of it when I restored the interior. The company that produced the flooring are still going but they don't produce these tiles anymore. I haven't managed to find anything similiar so I've just put in some grey/brown carpet for the meantime.

The Selbsters said:
Wow strongy I love your interior. Those seats look fab. :lol: I think we will be a bit more adventurous in our next bus!

thanxs,i had no interior whith the bus so had nothing to loose my making my own,im really happy with it,turns in to a bed aswell not as easyly as some but in less than a minuete.all hand made it cost me less than £150 :mrgreen:

DSCN2379.jpg

red and ivory 9" tiles from madmatz.co.uk, and finished off with a nice bit of aluminium trim, also from madmatz.... 8)

DSCN2857.jpg

Carole :wink:

Latest posts