what is the best tool in your box

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
Had to put new brushes in my angel grinder not a really expensive machine but Iv had it for years got it for £1 in a box of bits and it worked for years then it just stopped for a £1 you would think ..... just through it but I like it so much it comfortable to use so when I opened her up and it was just brushes I was over the moon sad I know , has any one else got a best tool that never lets you down cheers Frankie.

Makita 18 v battery drill, awesome kit saves me loads of time :lol:

Yes mate cordless are a must nowadays 15 MIN charge yeesss. :lol:
having said that I also have a really small fine file that has really helped me recently,Frankie.

brain.gif

The best tool you'll ever have - no question!

;)

My swiss army knife!! You wouldn't believe some of the jobs I have completed using nothing else!!

J&M what have i told you about eating walnuts in the workshop :lol: :lol: mind u the shells come in handy as a blast medium ;) Frankie.

Ah ok then wrong forum....

the most useful recently the 24v bosch drill and wire wheels....

tomorrow will be the spreader

Saturday will be the Torque wrench

or anything I find when rumaging about old tool stalls and second hand shops....

dont fit in the toolbox but a scaffold bar, great helping to lever off the flywheel gland nut and wheel nuts

my 60mm socket, never needed it but its great when someone asks for it :)

Swivel head ratchet spanners are pretty cool.

Any air tools are ace.

Ive also obtained a couple of Snap On screwdrivers from scrapyards! Always a bonus!

3 ton quick lift jack, heavy beast to move about but 2 pumps and the wheels are off the ground. I know 3 ton is overkill but it feels alot safer 8)

Latest posts