What other dubs do you like?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bin jammin

Reaction score
So we all love early bays on here but, what other Dubs do you like?

I like Splitscreens, bays, KG's and notch's.

I'm not keen on bugs for some reason, it's not that i dislike them i'm just not bothered. :?

How about you :?:

Having had a 1303 for nine years I have to say I am very fond of them! I'm moving along the lines of keeping the van stock but with add-ons so I reckon it'll be the 1303's turn someday to be lowered and have the BRMs I've always craved.

I had a few vans over time, and they are my 'passion'.
However, I also have this ...

and the Mrs drives this ....

302783.jpg

theres nothing like a reet early platina splitty!!!! good i love that car!!!!

i love slamed notches, any dubs as long as there in the weeds, dont mind stock height like, but all the late stuff can stay stock hight!!!
not a fan of 02's 03's really, love mk1 golfs caddy's etc, hate mk2's and mk3's....

OH Alex, why did you have to go and post up that photo of your bug??!1
:lol:

I knew where i stood with bugs.

But now...

i could happily roll that
8)
I really like it, doh! there goes my not really in to bugs thing then :roll:

Bin 'jammin' said:

lol i wish that was mine, id give my left bollok and right kidney for a cool split beetle like that, found it on VZI check it out theres a club over in norway i think it is and they ALL have metnal rides, theres vids n eveything.... heres the link mate...

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=298507

he's got a few links to the vids on there too!!!

cool as fook!

Me, i like all the early ones such as the mk1 and 2 polo's and mk 1 golfs.

Caddy's are great and are real good fun.

Also like the Karmanns and beetle's!

I would love a fridolin, Having nearly bought 3 this year its been a real pain as I still haven`t got one. The trouble is the price keeps getting pushed up, as people buy em, realise how much effort there is to retore them and then sell em on at a higher price as they want to recoop some cash.

One day I will have one, oh yes i will! 8)

i like lots, i have a 71 bug too. one day id like to trade up to a split panel and an early square :D

alex said:
Bin 'jammin' said:

lol i wish that was mine, id give my left bollok and right kidney for a cool split beetle like that, found it on VZI check it out theres a club over in norway i think it is and they ALL have metnal rides, theres vids n eveything.... heres the link mate...

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=298507

he's got a few links to the vids on there too!!!

cool as fook!
Yeah, that's cool as... 8)
Nice one dude.

I'm a Type 3 man at heart, always have been, always will be. I also like Ghias (I've got a 61 at the mo), and I've got a bit of a secret fetish for early Passats!

Nearly forgot! I love slammed notches with big white wall tyres, now they rip! 8)

I'd like one of these to tow behind the Bus, so when we are camped up and hooked up and awninged up for a few days, i'd have something to drive around in, without having to undock :x the 'Mothership' every time :-

normal_Untitled-4.jpg

Now thats a great plan! love that little badboy 8)

I confess ive always had a thing for barndoors - cant see one as a daily drive though ...

(secondary confession - once owned an all-white Mk1 Gti convertible ! :oops: )

ooooooooo id keep that a little quiet! :oops: :shock:

Latest posts