What other dubs do you like?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Terry (aka Beetlewarrior), thats a Peachy ride 8) ,
but no 'Hoodride' stencil :cry:

PICT0604.jpg

Cheers Tom :wink:

good point, Terry, narrow that front beam, drop it another inch and your in! 8)

Thank you very much....

easy said:
I've narrowed the beam 2" and installed adjusters already. Once I have the Bus going I will drop the back a spline or two and bring the front down a little more. For now it's getting 35 mpg with a 1641cc as a daily. ( It's 6am here, not enough coffie and can't think yet to convert to metric).

Get that coffee on! 8)

Nice work on the bug, is it a satin black? :D

I also love my daily driver - she's a 1303S special edition Big Beetle :D
AAsJumboxmas.jpg

Owned since 1993 - lives outside!! Rolling resto kinda thing- something always needs welding at MOT time.

BeetleWarrior said:
Thank you very much....

easy said:
I've narrowed the beam 2" and installed adjusters already. Once I have the Bus going I will drop the back a spline or two and bring the front down a little more. For now it's getting 35 mpg with a 1641cc as a daily. ( It's 6am here, not enough coffie and can't think yet to convert to metric).
That's ok dude we have both kinds of measurement here (country and western) eh hum.. metric and imperial, in fact we invented imperial ya know :lol:

It's a blues brothers thing
cool-smiley-001.gif
, i can't help it i'm afflicted
tard.gif

I've always fancied one of these...

SP2_b.jpg

It's a SP2, a Brazilian Coupe. They made an SP1 which was a 1600, the SP2 was 1800. Ace...

SP2.jpg

i like all aircooled dubs and always fancied a ghia but don have the room now... just had to shrink our collection down... her indoors loves the mk2 golfs as when she had a choice of a car for her birthday this is what she brought... its a 1.6 driver with loasds of mods and i must admit i do like it... now shes put coilovers on it handles superb....

mandysgolf005.jpg

mandysgolf006.jpg

mandysgolf003.jpg

Type 3 Squarebacks customised - yeah baby!
Type 3 Fastbacks
Golfs
Wizard Beetles
a few dune buggies.

Must admit, this would be nice sitting on the drive waiting for me every morning!

giani.jpg

8) 8)

Its great in it! :D

Not sure how you could get around the Bristol roads, but it would would be a whole lot of fun! 8)

I love pretty much all aircooled models and according to my wife I change my mind too often on what I want next.. She has a Texas yellow 1303 which she loves.
Nearly bought an early square last week.. but decided against it at the last minute. I currently have this to finish off, but don't seem to be getting round to it. I have decided to sell it, so have lost motivation.
webDSCF1753.jpg

Latest posts