What shox are people running?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kyb gaz-a-justs on the rear and bug pack oil filled on the front! the front ones have only been on for 24 hours so cant tell you yet whether they are good to go or not!!!!

Gaz adjustables at the front (Modified to fit narrowed beam) Spax adjustables at the back. still scrapes at the front even on the firmest setting!!
Tubs next I thinks!!

Cheapo Brazilian oil filled units from GSF. Measured a couple of different ones in the shop, these compress 50mm more than min suspension travel. About £25 the pair and they work fine. I'm far from convinced of the need for expensive gas filled dampers on vehicles with the performance of the average VW bus.
Lights blue touchpaper and stands back.......... ;)

Red9 Spax up front and the old 'HD' fronts are now on the rear, 2 splines.

I'm running T2D slam shox on the front and standards on the back. Keep bottoming out at the back so I'm gonna go for some Spax. :mrgreen: :roll:

Adjustable Creative on the front, shorter stock ones on therear, but will be creative jobbies soon 8)

KYB Gas shocks all round. Got em with the Bus. Feels a lot better handling wise than my old Bus on non descript oil filled jobbies :D .

Rich

4" down Red 9 coil overs front married to 185 65 14s 1 spline rear with stock tyre.....sily silly rake :roll:

Mines pretty low and I have BOGE shocks all round , Not too happy with em tho so i may also go the Spax route :?

Anyone else got BOGE ????

Latest posts