What song suits your ride...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shavey

Reaction score
Mine has to be " It Means Nothing" by "Stereophonics".

Why? This is the song I listened to the most when making all the seat covers for my bus. Who thought it would be so painful sewing, and didn't I have the blisters to prove it. But it is funny, some music helps carry you on.

But I still love the song, I really love the seats and yes I am truly loving my bus...

The Temper Trap - Trembling Hands
Saw the video for it and was blown away during my last few weeks of uni while I was planning trips away in the bus.

"I will survive" :lol:

DSC_2219-2_zpsd58aae39.jpg

Mine is named after a song... 'Beth' by Kiss. We were thinking of girls names to give her and that just popped into my head. Bizarrely, when we drove down to pick her up I put my iPod on shuffle in the car and that was the first song that came on... But we'd already decided on the name.

Keep on running :)
At times it's more of a prayer mind

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

Blink 182 - Greatest Hits & Green Day -American Idiot have played back to back throughout my bus restoration. Ask my neighbours.

Greedy I know!

Phil.

Thank You by Led Zep. I hated camping as a kid, but got into camper vans because of my lad who has a late bay. Now I can't think of anything else I would rather have or do.

Latest posts