What's on your list ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velgreeno

Reaction score
Hey folks. Just a matter of interest, what's on your to do lists right now with your buses ? I'm going to make a list of niggly things and sort them out so intrigued to see what you folks are doing to improve or upgrade if anything. 🤙

A list is a great idea, I created quite a lengthy one to work through after our first few outings and slowly worked through it.

I also plan things over the winter months when I know the van is going to be laid up for a bit.

I’ve just finished my gauge pod installation, so other than general fettling I’m hoping not to be doing much through the season.

Winter: Back Bumper refurb / Rear nearside corner tidy up (bit scabby) / Passenger door repair (inside) / Push Rod Tube replacement, tidying up all tin whilst engine is out, maybe spray engine bay too whilst ive got some L620 in my gun too 👍

Currently running 3 lists.

Current to do list (this weekend..hopefully)

Things needed list.

Jobs completed list - started from day one and has record of every job done.

This weekend to do list below … will see how we get on.
IMG_0106.png

There’s always a list!
Front windscreen lower edge to sort.
Then replace/ tidy up the bumpers.

Lots of other little bits to finish off but they will have to wait until we finish building a garage!

Always been curious about air ride suspension….
Not sure why!
Can’t afford it and apparently there’s no noticeable improvement in ride quality. It just seems quite cool!!!

Some bodywork around front windscreen and side windows, and fix old USA repair in rear corner
Ditch the aerial on the front bulge and weld hole as leaks
Replace steering coupler
fix crack in dash binnacle (this has been on list for 16yrs so don't hold out much hope)
Fix drivers seat broken spring - have had donor seat for the last 10yrs, see above
Replace front seat covers (Have TMI replacements but like the patina of the OG seats)
Rear handbrake -clunk when I pull away (probably should be priority)
Stop NS door from leaking in footwell (replaced membrane and cba do do it again!!)
Straighten rear hatch (hex adjustment bolts won't move) I will live with it

Some bodywork around front windscreen and side windows, and fix old USA repair in rear corner
Ditch the aerial on the front bulge and weld hole as leaks
Replace steering coupler
fix crack in dash binnacle (this has been on list for 16yrs so don't hold out much hope)
Fix drivers seat broken spring - have had donor seat for the last 10yrs, see above
Replace front seat covers (Have TMI replacements but like the patina of the OG seats)
Rear handbrake -clunk when I pull away (probably should be priority)
Stop NS door from leaking in footwell (replaced membrane and cba do do it again!!)
Straighten rear hatch (hex adjustment bolts won't move) I will live with it
what can you replace the aerial with? I hate mine! such a pain when putting the cover on!

what can you replace the aerial with? I hate mine! such a pain when putting the cover on!
I'm temped not to bother with anything, rarely listen to the actual radio tbh, however I do like the look of the aerial that sits on the front panel with two fixing brackets.....

One of the things that I’ve been thinking about and toyed with and started on several times is the coolbox / Stella dispenser . Unfortunately it usually gets shoved off the bench by something else breaking or wearing out or needing some love in some fashion or another.
So in true Ozziedog mentality, just cool some Stellas and load the coolbox.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,when it works I’m fine, when it stops, different story :)

Latest posts